This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
Happy May everyone! It’s my fifth month blogging and I’ve learned a lot so far. One of the most useful things I’ve discovered is reading other bloggers income reports. It has really helped me learn where and how to monetize my blog. Here is my April income report, my most money yet!
Blog Income Report – April 2016
ShareASale – $76.50
GUNAS New York – $25
Madison Reed – $10
Stella & Dot – $10
Candy Club – $17.50
Aloha – $10
I’ve written previously about how much I love ShareASale and my love for it has only grown since then. In March, I made $8.99 through ShareASale, so as you can tell, this month was a great improvement!
IZEA – $3
I like IZEA, I just wish they had more opportunities. Hopefully, eventually, I will qualify for more sponsored posts soon.
Google Adsense – $2.75
I do not understand how anyone makes hundreds of dollars through Adsense. It is a very, very slow source of income for me. It will be years before I reach the $100 payout
APRIL 2016 INCOME TOTAL – $82.25 ($68.95 more than I made the previous month!)
Social Media Totals for April 2016
Goals for May 2016
- I would love to get more page views. My hope for 4,000 page views was way off, I had about 1,400 fewer page views in April than I had in March which has been pretty discouraging.
- More posts – It gets hard to come up with original content because there are so many couponing and savings blogs out there.
- More email subscribers – I had one person sign up in April, better than nothing but I’d like to improve that.
- Refer people to Dealspotr – I think it’s a pretty awesome and easy way to get Amazon gift cards that not enough people know about. In April, I earned $20 in gift cards through Dealspotr! I even wrote about its awesomeness and how it works. If you’re interested, use my link and you will get 5,000 points to start off with! Halfway to an Amazon gift card!
Previous Income Reports
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers who are trying to monetize your blog, how did you do in April? Have any tips or tricks for me? Let me know in the comments.