This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
Wow, August went by super quickly! I can’t believe summer is over, but I’m excited about fall because it’s my favorite season. PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! August wasn’t my best month blogging wise, I fell behind on writing. I promise to write more after I get back from Disney World mid-September.
I’ve been blogging for a while now and I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my August blog income report:
Blog Income Report – August 2016
Cents of Style – $3
Warby Parker – $20
Definitely not a stellar month for me with ShareASale. I did sign up with some new companies that I’m excited about, like EasyClosets, so I believe this total will improve next month. If you want to know more about this great affiliate network, read my post about how much I love ShareASale.
IZEA – $6
Google Adsense- $46.77
AUGUST 2016 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $75.77
Social Media Totals for August 2016
Increase across the board, once again – I consider any growth a success!
Goals for September 2016
- Jeez – I didn’t meet any of my August goals…how about one of my goals for this month is to actually pay attention to what I write here?
- At least 6 blog posts this month! Even when I’m busy or tired, I need to remind myself to write blog posts!
- I earned $60 in Amazon gift cards through DealSpotr in August! Read more about DealSpotr here and here.
Total Money Earned Blogging – $570.21
Previous Blog Income Reports
- July 2016 Income Report – $142.61
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do this month? Let me know in the comments.