This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
Sorry for the lack of posts this past month, I’ve had a lot going on in my life lately so I haven’t had the time to blog. I hope everyone had a great holiday season!
I’ve been blogging for a while now and I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my December blog income report:
Blog Income Report – December 2016
ShareASale – $1.50
IZEA – $1.20
Sponsored Links – $35
Google Adsense- $39.03
December 2016 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $76.73
Social Media Totals for December 2016
Goals for January 2017
- Post at least once besides the income report
- Stay positive, no matter what.
- Sponsored posts! I think this is how other bloggers are eclipsing my monthly income totals so greatly. Just need to find out how to get them…
Total Money Earned Blogging – $992.01
Previous Blog Income Reports
- November 2016 Income Report – $104.69
- October 2016 Income Report– $69.97
- September 2016 Income Report – $170.41
- August 2016 Income Report – $75.77
- July 2016 Income Report – $142.61
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do this month? Let me know in the comments.