This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
Yeah, I need to post more. I’m sorry! I promise I haven’t forgotten about this blog and my loyal readers. But aside from that, happy new year everyone!
I’ve been blogging for a while now and I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my January blog income report:
Blog Income Report – January 2017
IZEA – $0
This is what I expected, I don’t think I even applied for any paid opportunities this month.
Google Adsense- $35.31
January 2017 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $35.31
Social Media Totals for January 2017
Goals for February 2017
- POST! I just need to find the time to sit down and write a few blog posts
Total Money Earned Blogging – $1027.32
Previous Blog Income Reports
- December 2016 Income Report – $76.35
- November 2016 Income Report – $104.69
- October 2016 Income Report– $69.97
- September 2016 Income Report – $170.41
- August 2016 Income Report – $75.77
- July 2016 Income Report – $142.61
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do this month? Let me know in the comments.