This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
How was your month? Did you do anything to celebrate summer? In June, I went to New Hampshire for three days, which was beautiful, and camping for four days, which was a lot of fun!
Now that I’ve been blogging for eight months, I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my July blog income report:
Blog Income Report – July 2016
Cents of Style – $3
Aloha – $20
FMTC – $2
Madison Reed – $10
Stella and Dot – $30
Julep – $5
1stinCoffee – $2
ShareASale – $5
Not bad, not as great as last month but considering the fact that I’ve been busy and posting less, this month’s total is not terrible. If you want to know more about how I did it, read my post about how much I love ShareASale.
IZEA – $3
Google Adsense- $58.61
Finally!!! Maybe I’ll actually get to the $100 cash out threshold sometime soon!
July 2016 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $142.61
Social Media Totals for July 2016
Increase across the board. I do not know how people get Facebook fans! If you have any tips, please let me know in the comments.
Goals for August 2016
- I launched a new blog, The New England Tourist. I would like to have at least 10 posts on that blog by the end of the month.
- Figure out why I’m getting no views from StumbleUpon – It used to be my biggest source of traffic!
- Post more – even when I’m busy or tired, I need to remind myself to write blog posts!
- I earned $60 ($20 more than last month!) in Amazon gift cards through DealSpotr in July! Read more about DealSpotr here and here.
Total Money Earned Blogging – $494.44
Previous Blog Income Reports
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do in July? Have any tips or tricks for me? Let me know in the comments.