This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
How are we entering the Holiday season already? It seems like I was just posting my May income report! Hope everyone had a fantastic November. Mine was filled with lots of sales and saving.
I’ve been blogging for a while now and I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my October blog income report:
Blog Income Report – November 2016
Candy Club – $23.50
IZEA – $7
Google Adsense- $74.19
I think this is the most I’ve made any month through Google Adsense!
November 2016 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $104.69
Social Media Totals for November 2016
Goals for December 2016
- I posted over 6 posts in November which I was pretty proud of. Hopefully, I can do as many or more in December!
- Work on making more money – People who have had blogs as long as I have (almost a year now!) are making a lot more money.
- Sponsored posts! I think this is how other bloggers are eclipsing my monthly income totals so greatly. Just need to find out how to get them…
Total Money Earned Blogging – $915.28
Previous Blog Income Reports
- October 2016 Income Report– $69.97
- September 2016 Income Report – $170.41
- August 2016 Income Report – $75.77
- July 2016 Income Report – $142.61
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do this month? Let me know in the comments.