This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
Hi everyone! How was your October? Mine was great, I started a new job and that’s why I only posted three times – sorry about that! I promise November will be big here on 20 Something Couponer. Black Friday is coming up and that’s my one of my favorite days! Then there’s Cyber Monday, which is sometimes even better than Black Friday!
I’ve been blogging for a while now and I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my October blog income report:
Blog Income Report – October 2016
Candy Club – $23.50
Stella & Dot – $10
Easy Closets – $10
More money than September which is really great considering how little I posted. Some other affiliates are not as consistent, but I always earn something with ShareASale! If you want to know more about this great affiliate network, read my post about how much I love ShareASale.
IZEA – $0
No money this month through IZEA, pretty disappointing!
Google Adsense- $26.47
October 2016 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $69.97
Social Media Totals for October 2016
Goals for November 2016
- POST MORE! I have to actually do this in November
- Work harder on my Twitter following, I really want to hit that 10,000 follower goal by the end of the year. I’ve found that it’s a lot harder to follow people once you’re over 5,000 because Twitter has certain limits – it’s a bummer.
- I earned $20 in Amazon gift cards through DealSpotr in September! Read more about DealSpotr here and here.
Total Money Earned Blogging – $810.59
Previous Blog Income Reports
- September 2016 Income Report – $170.41
- August 2016 Income Report – $75.77
- July 2016 Income Report – $142.61
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do this month? Let me know in the comments.