This post contains affiliate links. See the disclosure here.
It’s officially fall, my absolute favorite season! How was your September? Mine was great, I went to Disney World for the first time ever and it was just as great, if not better than I ever imagined it being. I’m already planning my next trip back.
I’ve been blogging for a while now and I’ve discovered that reading other bloggers income reports is a great way to learn how other bloggers monetize their blogs. I hope that my monetization journey can help other bloggers so, here is my September blog income report:
Blog Income Report – September 2016
Stella and Dot – $10
Easy Closets – $20
ShareASale – $1
Last month I said how excited I was to work with EasyClosets and that paid off in the amount of $20, yay! I improved from last month, which is great considering I was away for a lot of September. If you want to know more about this great affiliate network, read my post about how much I love ShareASale.
IZEA – $14
Google Adsense- $25.41
Sponsored Posts – $100
September 2016 BLOG INCOME TOTAL – $170.41
Social Media Totals for September 2016
I’ve been working really hard to increase my Twitter following, my goal is 10,000 by the end of the year.
Goals for October 2016
- Only had 5 posts this month, but I’m going to work harder and try to have 8 posts this month.
- Work harder on my Twitter following, I really want to hit that 10,000 follower goal by the end of the year
- I earned $50 in Amazon gift cards through DealSpotr in September! Read more about DealSpotr here and here.
Total Money Earned Blogging – $740.62
Previous Blog Income Reports
- August 2016 Income Report – $75.77
- July 2016 Income Report – $142.61
- June 2016 Income Report – $201.53
- May 2016 Income Report – $53.95
- April 2016 Income Report – $82.85
- March 2016 Income Report – $13.50
Fellow bloggers, how did you do this month? Let me know in the comments.